There are a number of common legal forms used by Estate Planning Attorneys and here are some available for you:
- Georgia Advance Directive for Health Care form
- Georgia Statutory Financial Power of Attorney form
- Probate Court Inventory Form
- Interrogatories to Witness to Will
- Affidavit of Inheritance of a Motor Vehicle
- Designation of Standby Guardian Form
At our office in Marietta, we routinely help clients with these power of attorney forms and other estate planning documents. Please feel free to reach out to us as we would be glad to assist you with these and any other estate planning issues you may have.